Past Results are not a Guarantee of Future Success. While results can not be guaranteed, the first question any injured person should ask is: “What is the attorney’s success rate?” The answer to this question as it relates to lawyers at Dué Guidry Piedrahita Andrews Courrege L.C. is impressive.
While most of our substantial accomplishments (especially in aviation, railroad, industrial and product liability cases) are shielded from disclosure by confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements, know that our experienced Louisiana injury attorneys have cumulatively obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in gross settlements, jury verdicts, and/or judgments for injured accident victims and their families throughout Louisiana.
A few examples of our firm’s gross settlements, jury verdicts, and/or judgments in excess of $3 million are:
- $68 million for burn injuries sustained in an industrial accident (part of a $158 million combined jury verdict)
- $45 million recovery for crawfish farmers whose crops were damaged by a harmful pesticide
- $23 million for burn injuries sustained in a natural gas house explosion
- $17 million for burn injuries sustained in an industrial accident $15 million for a teenager rendered quadriplegic in a motorcycle accident
- $15 million for an offshore worker rendered paraplegic in an offshore drilling accident
- $12 million for a man rendered quadriplegic after being rear-ended by a Big Rig / 18-Wheeler/ Sugar Cane truck $12 million from an aspirin manufacturer for a victim of Reye’s Syndrome
- $12 million for a brain injury sustained in a one vehicle automobile accident in a defectively designed and maintained curve
- $11 million for burn injuries sustained in a drilling site explosion
- $9.2 million for a semi-professional wrestler rendered quadriplegic in a Louisiana state regulated wrestling match
- $8 million for a one vehicle accident on a super-elevated compound curve resulting in quadriplegia
- $6.9 million for the traumatic amputation of both legs after a truck struck a defective bridge guard-rail
- $6.45 million for traumatic brain injury inflicted on a child by a foster parent
- $6.3 million for burn injuries sustained in an industrial accident
- $6.6 million for brain injuries resulting from a one-vehicle accident in a construction zone
- $6 million for brain injuries sustained when a vehicle rear-ended an illegally parked 18-wheeler
- $5.6 million for multiple injuries caused by a defective highway
- $4.5 million for the wrongful death of a plant worker killed in an explosion
- $3.9 million for multiple back and neck surgeries caused by a low impact motor vehicle accident
- $3.6 million for brain injuries caused by a defective blood filter
- $3.5 million for severe orthopaedic injuries sustained in an automobile accident
- $3.2 million for severe orthopaedic injuries and amputation of one foot sustained in an automobile accident
- $3 million for multiple spine surgeries caused by a maritime accident
Our experience and success with multi-million dollar personal injury and wrongful death cases, however, in no way detracts from the other cases we handle. We recognize that each case is important and we treat each of our clients with the respect and attention they deserve, regardless of the potential value of their case.
The outcome of each case depends on the facts, circumstances, and law applicable to that case. We are not making a guarantee or promise about the value or potential outcome of any other cases, claims or lawsuits. Past Results are not a Guarantee of Future Success.
If you would like more specific information about our personal injury and wrongful death success rate or about our services, contact our experienced Baton Rouge, Louisiana injury attorneys to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION.
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Will Travel to You
- 3 No Fee Unless We Recover